Monday 2 November 2015

my expirience on the P.I.L

Last week the  class of sixth of primary  went to Guadalajara,Madrid because my teachers won  a P.I.L and a school from Mallorca too.
I went from 18th October to 24th october 
I went to   Guadalajara, Madrid me and my class we went by  bus and we stopped for lunch .We went with Cares,Oriol and Pilar .
The activities were about the fauna , the water, the flora , and the global warming. In fauna day we WENT to see animals , in the water day we went to see the cycle of water and in the fauna day we went  to find some plants and in the global warming day  i don't remember.....
The monitors are : Sam Maggalie,Monica ,Raquel and Alonso , etc.

In my opinion it's a unique experience and if  could  I would repeat the same experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.