Monday 2 November 2015

My experience in Guadalajara

Last  week I went to Guadalajara in Mohernando by bus  with my class, my friends and my teachers Cares, Pilar and   Oriol. Oriol went the first day and returned to Barcelona.
I played take the flag and played at  night to researchers.
The Encinar was very big with bedrooms , some dining areas, a theatre , a football field...
In the Encinar I played ``futbolín´´ and table tennis. The beds were horrible. 
The food was very very good and the chef prepared a good diet.
I learnt vocabulary about animals , plathypus , bengal tiger, animals in the food chain ...
I made more friends,  the names were Viktor, Adria and other Adria. The teachers'  names were Sam from America, Jenar from UK,Magali from Canada and Elio from USA.
It was very good and I had a good time.





































What you did last week
where you went
when you went 
How you went
who you went with
What activitis you did 
WHAT TEACHERS YOU HAD
 WHAT FRIENDS YOU MADE
describe el Encinar
talk about the food 
what words you learnt
you opinion of all the experience.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.