Monday 2 November 2015

My expirence in Guadalajara

                                                     
Last week we went to a P.I.L. because we won.We went to Guadalajara. We went the 18th of October and we arrived the 24th of October. We travelled by bus. I went  with Oriol and Pilar and we returned with Pilar and Cares. 1st day:Fauna 2nd day:Flora 3rd day:Water 4th day:Earth 5th day: Global Warming. There were 7 monitors: Jenna from Georgia,Elio from Oporto ,Monica from Spain, Magalie from Canada, Alonso from Peru but he lives at Miami and Sam U.K. I made a friend called Viktor he likes to dance. There was a meeting point, a giant park, a theatre, a dining room... The food was very very very good and in the last day we ate pizza. I learned the word photosynthesis and they talked with easy vocabulary. It was very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.