Monday 2 November 2015

My experience in Guadalajara



Today I am going to talk about the P.I.L. in Guadalajara. Last week I went on a P.I.L. in Mohernando, Guadalajara. We went to a farm house, called "El Encinar". The departure was on the 18th of October, on Sunday, and we returned on the 24th of October, on Saturday. I went by coach, at the beginning it was fun, but the rest of the trip was boring. We went with the teachers Oriol and Pilar, but on Monday Oriol returned to Barcelona and Cares came to Mohernando. 
We did a lot of activities and they were very cool and fun. We played games like cluedo, "Duck, Duck, Gus", we saw a movie, we did a lot of sport, ... The names of the teachers that we had were Sam, Jena, Elio, Alonso, Magalie,   Monica and Raquel. They were very nice and polite. I made a lot of friends, but my best friends were Noemi, Thaila, Cristina, Nicole, Eva, ... They were fantastic.  El Encinar was a beautiful and amazing place, there were the largest football fields that I saw in my life. There was a farm, a theater,a lot of classrooms and I learned a lot of English. The food was good, but I think it can be better.
          They were the best English days of my life! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.