Monday 2 November 2015

My experience in Guadalajara

  Last week my class and me went a P.I.L.
 The  PIL was in EL ENCINAR, Mohernando, Guadalajara. We went on 18th of October and came back on 24th of October. We went and came back by coach.
We went my class and three teachers, Cares, Pilar J and  Oriol. We did a lot of activities, for example: The flags game, coke and Fanta, etc...
There were 7 monitors, Sam, Alonso, Elio, Gena, Magalie, Monica and Rachel.
I made a lot of friends, all of the children from Mallorca school were my friends.
The house (EL ENCINAR) was big, there were animals, a lot of classrooms, a games room, a kitchen, etc...
The food was good, it was perfect. Every day the food was different and every day it was perfect. I like this Catering.
I learned the word platypus.
This experience was beautiful, nice, perfect and extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.