Monday 2 November 2015

My experience in Guadalajara

Hi, today I'm going to talk about the experience of the P.I.L in Guadalajara.
Last week, we went to Guadalajara by bus from Barcelona to Mohernando. We went on 18-10-2015 and we returned on 24-10-2015 with Cares, Pilar, Oriol and the 6th of primary class of Ramon Llull. The monitors from the P.I.L were Elio, Raquel, Alonso, Sam, Magalie, Monica and Jenna. The place was very big outside. A big football field, a basketball court, and a big garden to play. Inside the house was amazing! It was like a mansion. A big dinning room, a games room with table tennis and a mini football. There was a theatre inside the house and more rooms. Upstairs, there were two bedrooms (one for girls and one for boys) and two toilets (one for girls and one for boys too). Now, I have a lot of new friends of the P.I.L to Mallorca! The food of the P.I.L was delicious and different every day. I learned the word platypus in the P.I.L and more words! In my opinion it was the best week of my life. If you have the opportunity of this experience, do not miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.