Monday 2 November 2015

My expirience in Mohernando,Guadalajara

Last week I went to El Encinar,Mohernando,Guadalajara in a P.I.L. because the teachers paticipated in one scholarship ,and won.Another class from Mallorca won this P.I.L. too and went with us to El Encinar.
We went from 18th of Ocober to 24th of October.
We went by coach for six hours plus the stops for snacks and lunch.
We went with Cares,Pilar and Oriol only one day.
We did a lot of activities,one diferent activity every day.When we arrived we presented the teachers and all the students from Mallorca, the second day was the day for the fauna ,the third of the flora ,the fourth of the water, the fifth of global warming and the sixth was for the presentations of all the days.
I had a lot of teachers and monitors. My teachers were one from the U.K. (Sam) two from the U.S.A.(Jenna and Alonso) one from Canada (Maggalie), and one from Portugal (Elio).
I love it because we made a lots of new friends,we learnt a lot and we be happy and fun. Are a unic  experience and  very interesting.I recomment all the schols that participated.Since the first day to the last day was the best! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.