Monday 13 June 2016

LAST DAY OF CLASS.WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME?

Hello!!

 My Reflexionf 6th of Primary
-In this grade we went to many places. Like Guadalajara in October, the output of Stop Motion in April, Bac De Roda in June, the output of horses in March, athletics in May... And more excursions!!!
-  The best moment of this grade was know about we won the pill to Guadalajara.
And the bad moment of this grade was know that the son of Sonia was hurt and that Sonia is not with us the last weeks of the grade.
-This 6th of primary in one sentence would : Best experience ever <3

What's Next For Me?
-The next year I'm going to stay in this school, In Ramon Llull.
-I'm Litlle nervous to go to secondary because there are more people than primary in the playground, and were going to return to are the litllet's of the school.
-Next grade, were going to do alot of new subjects! Like French, Tecnology and more!


My Summer Plans!
-I'm really want to go to eso. But first, SUMMER!!!
This year me and my family are thinking about to go to Sevilla. And go to other sites like PortAventura and more places to visit!
In Sevilla were gonig to visit much places, like Placa de Spaña, or Real Alcázar.
In this excursion I'm going to go with my family and friends.

Bye!
Arnau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.