Monday 13 June 2016

LAST DAY OF CLASS. WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME?

  REFLECTION OF 6th OF PRIMARY:                                                                   In 6th of primary we do lots of activities like castanyada, go to Guadalajara ,  looked after mushrooms and had godchildrens .The better one  it's on October in  Guadalajara, we go with children of Mallorca and  all we do is  in english and the  plays too. On October too we do the cantanyada, but i don't go. On the second  trimester we looked after mushrooms and it was very funny. On the first day we  had godchildren and we love a lot, we read books and we do lots of things.

 The good moments it was when I stay with friends and when we do fun activities.  And the bad moments it was in Guadalajara when my attitude was very bad,  now I want to say sorry to all the teachers and the people that I do bad things, I  lost these moment. 

 The best curse of primary.

WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME:                                                                                             Next year I going to do 1st of ESO, and I play basketball and football in a team with my friends and I'm going to had very good notes because I'm going to do a lot of effort.

I think that secundary it's more difficult and the people was most bad but I fell good and with a lots of power to go.

I think that I do French, Aleman, Informatic and P.E in a other side more bigger and more fantastic. 

SUMMER PLANS:                                                                                                         My plans are going alone of Barcelona, to without going out of Spain , to my town.

I'm going to go to Palamós for along time and I'm going to Valencia too, and probably I'm going to Mallorca or Menorca.

To Palamós I'm going to go with my aunt two weeks and the rest with my fathers and my brother. To Valencia I'm going with my godfather and my fathers and if we go to Mallorca or Menorca  I go with the same people of Valencia.

In Palamós I'm going to the beach and San Joan party. In Valencia I'm going to the fair of the town and it was very funny!!!

BYE BYE!

                                                                                   













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.