Monday 13 June 2016

LAST DAY OF CLASS.WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME?


Hi Bloggers !!!

You know that the END is coming!!! And the summer too, the next year we are going to secundary!!!!

This course we made a lot of activities, like...

We grew mushrooms in Naturals and when the mushrooms grew, we coocked and eten too.
Were delicious!!!!
We go to a camp for a week because our school won a contest. And the prize was a camp in Guadalajara, with other school that won the same contest. We made lots of friends but we don't see any more. :'(
We make a orchart we plant carrots, beans, letuce, rosemary ... And flowers too.But we transplant others plants we have a captus, a litle yellow flowers ...

And we live good moments :) and bad moments :( like these ...

* A bad moment was when our companionship was horrible the school had to counted a therapists to help us.

* But a good moment was when we repare our grup, and all of we was crying in the class.

* I like a lot the school trips because we pass a very good time and we enjoy a lot.


If I have to write a sentence of our class are ... 

Our class is not perfec but I love equally. <3


Next year we gone to secundary I 'm not scared but all is new the teachers, the children, the class ... 
But if is possible I enjoy all the secundary.
I think that are more cool activites.


This summer I'm going to go to Germany with my mother.
There I'm going to stay with my family and visit lots of interesting places.


Bye, bye Bloggers!!!
Have a great summer!!! :) enjoied

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.