Monday 13 June 2016

WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME?


Hello!!!

This the reflexion of 6th of primary...

We done a lot of activities per exemple, went to Guadalajara, organizated the Carnestoltes,..
My favourite moment was when Cares said that all the class go to Guadalajara. One sentence to describe 6th of primary is " It's a very very very good experience"

Next year I'm going to study a lot to pass very well the grade. Of secunday I think that it was very difficult so I'm nervious. The new activities that I do will was table tennis.

I will go to Ibiza in an hotel of 5 stars and go to my village. I go to Ibiza with my dad, Raúl, my mum, Olga and my brother Victor.  In Ibiza I will go to the beach and the swimming pool.


BYE,BYE

Eric Valverde =)                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.