Monday 13 June 2016

LAST DAY OF CLASS. WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME?

Today I'm going to talk about of 6th grade.
We have went to Gualadajara, we went to la "Casanyada", we went to "La Maquinista" and Conpetencies Bàsiques.
The good moments are that we played with "Fillols" and we dance a song. The bad moments were the vaccinated.
6th grade is difficult because you have to do the "Competències Bàsiques" and are very difficult.


I'm going to study more because at 1st of secundary it's very very very difficuld. I thing that secundary it will be very difficuld most of all 4th of secundary. I feel very good in secundary. I thing thay I do Gymnas, Music, Spanish, Catalan, French, Inglish and Maths.


My plans are to go to the beach. I'm going to Italy to ride with my bike. I'm going to stay with my parents and grandparents. I'm going  to search mushrooms and ride my bike and go to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.