Monday 13 June 2016

LAST DAY OF CLASS.WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME ?

REFLECTION OF 6th OF PRIMARY:

- We preparated the carnastoltes , we celebreated la castanyada , we reading a horse ,  We looked after the mushroom , we played invisible friend , ...
- One good moment is when we went an excursion with horse .
One bad moment is when we got vaccined.
-6th was very exited and fun


WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME ?

- Next year it passeth me well in secondary and I will learn new subjects
- Will be children older than us.
I am very nervous.
- New subjects will be French, and other languages, technology and more


SUMMER PLANS

- I'll stay in Barcelona and go to the illa fantasia
- I stay in Barcelona
- With my parents in Barcelona I go to Gava beach and I go fishing with my father.


BYE BYE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.