Monday 13 June 2016

LAST DAY OF CLASS . WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME ?

Hello today I going to talk of reflection of 6th of primary.

I had lots of activities : excursions , visit monuments  , ride a bike, visit the to police, excursions to go to ``castanyada´´ , at class I did ``karaoke´´and my favourite was when I go to Guadalajara with my class mates for one week. It was fantastic.
My good moments was when the old class mates play together and the bad moments was when the class mates fighting.
For me in 6th of primary  the subjects were difficult but the course was fantastic and it is my favourite course.

What's next for me?

The next year I going to first of ESO.
I think is very difficul and I will study the double,  I am very very nervous.
I  thing to have less activities.

Summer plans?

My plans are going to go to Mexico with my family. I touch dolphins and I do snorkelling .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.