Saturday 31 October 2015

My experiencie in Guadalajara

Last week  I did a P.I.L.
I went to Guadalajara.
We went with Pilar, Cares and Oriol.
Mohernando is a small village in Guadalajara.
We went by school bus and after 9:30 hours we arrived in the Encinar.
The house was very big,
There were many rooms, many toilets, one theater,a big garden, one kitchen and a dinning room.
 The topic was different every day and we had five topics: Fauna day, earth day, water day, global warming and flora day.My friends of Mallorca are Maria del mar, Paula, Eva, and Carla.My teachers of Guadalajara were: Magalie, Sam, Raquel, Elio, Jenna, Monica and Alonso.
My opinion is that I loved this experience a lot and I enjoyed it.I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.