Thursday 29 October 2015

My experience in Guadalajara

Hello!Now explain what I did last week.Last week I went to Guadalajara in Mohernando, we started the trip at 7:00 A.M on 18th of Sunday and we get at 10:00 A.M and we return on 25 on Saturday. We went with Pilar Justicia, Cares and all the classes except Andrea and Gianella. We did many activities: a play is, are 2 equipments and we had to take the other flag, 1 equipment had the flag of U.S.A and the other of U.K, another play is crocodile crocodile can I cross the river? and too we played, Cluedo at night, with their monitors.The monitors are Magalie, Raquel, Jenna, Monica, Elio, Sam and Alonso I like these monitors.I made a lot of  friends, my B.F.F of Mallorca are: Noemi, Thaila, Paula, Adria.G, Elias and Ruperez. We also went to El Encinar is a very good place, I like.where we played very well and is very large, have much space, too there is a swimming pool is very big, the rooms are small but not bad, the toilets are very good because they are quite large, the dinning room are bigg is good and the food too,I like all the food, is very good! But some days can change underside of crisps something else.I learn new vocabulary: platypus and trip.My experience in Guadalajara is very good, I've had a good time, was funny, I would go one or two weeks, has been one of my favorite weeks.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.