Saturday 31 October 2015

My experence in Guadalajara


Hello, today I'm going to talk about my P. I. L in Mohernando, Guadalajara. We left Barcelona on Sunday 18 October, we returned on Saturday 24 October.  We went with Pilar, Cares and Oriol.
Mohernando is a small village in Guadalajara and it is close to Madrid. We went by school bus and after 9 hours we arrived in  the Encinar. The Encinar was big, with a big garden, many rooms with many beds, many bathrooms, a big dinning room, a theater...
The food in the Encinar was very good.
Every day the topic was different and we had five topics : Earth day, water day, flora day, fauna day and global warming. My teachers in Guadalajara were  Jenna, Magalie, Monica, Sam, Elio and Alonso. I did many activites in flora day I went to a farm. Every afternoon we prepared a piece of theater and we prepared it in groups and the last day we did the show. I met many friends. The other school was from Mallorca.
I learned a lot of things and also improved my English because all the day we spoke English.
My opinion is that I loved it a lot and I enjoyed  this experience.I recommend it, I would like to do  it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.